Joseph's Storehouse Food Ministry depends on the help from many volunteers to serve the community. Come by yourself, with your family, or with a large group. We do ask that large groups call ahead so that we can make sure we don't have too many volunteers on the same day. If you are an individual or a group interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below, and one of our volunteer coordinators will contact you with more details.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Sorting Team - sorting, bagging & boxing food for the giveaway (usually women) prior to and during the distribution days
- Loading Team - loading the cars from wheelbarrows full of food (usually men) on distribution days
- Traffic Team - directing traffic (cars & people) on distribution days
- Prayer Team - providing prayer, encouragement & spiritual counseling (some training required) primarily on distribution days, but this is sometimes needed through the week for the emergency situations when our regular staff is on vacation or during heavy volume times such as around the holidays or during community emergencies situations such as tornadoes, flood, etc.
- Registration Team - applicant registration and processing (usually women and requires training) on distribution days
- Office Team - general office assistance, such as filing, labeling the newsletters, etc. usually once per month, time to be announced
Volunteer Application Form
Tell a friend about this page using...